About Me

Exercise, Nutrition, and Health: Keeping it Simple health and fitness

         Exercise, Nutrition, and Health: Keeping it Simple 





at some point in our lives we made a thought that we ultimately regret it but we probably learned from that consideration I’ve done a lot of those bad ideas in my life, I have learned a lot from them but there is one especially standing that changed my life about seven years ago I was struggling and kidney , which is hereditary kidney disease called polycystic kidney disease.

it's common in my family what to do I happened to come in and go out in the hospital regularly and I have to tell you thing if you're hospital that is boring can look at so many numbers writing reruns you can only sit there and read a lot of books so what I can do that I will do I grabbed my iv pole and started walking in the corridors my source entertainment was listening and everything interviews conducted by the nurse the nurses also ate with their patients like oh that's interesting I've never been able to that's about cardiovascular disease next room etc. I will never forget another room I came to I came to the gentleman was released in the hospital in what I was collecting in this conversation he had been in
in the hospital for a long time and he he underwent heart surgery said the nurse happy you are out of here i'm so happy what are you going to do what are you going to do I'm going to take my wife out for dinner he walks that's fantastic where you are you will take your wife oh we are going to McDonald's
your wife will be offended by you to McDonald's oh my lord
I'd say I can't believe he just said that how will you respond to the nursein this he said to her I do not know whether that's a great idea and his response that's what changed my life he told you not to worry I'll take a fish fillet good response so immediately grab my iv go straight to that room and play with me I was really upset I thought by what he said and all the time I spent hospital dialysis offices offices of doctors all the people I met we fight disease I had a very bad attitude about these people because I knew many were there because the choices they make from the food they make eat and do nothing in their lives but I was not a good thing to do it is a very bad attitude because my background is healthy too exercise science these people don’t know better and if I go back and think in his reply he said do not do it worry I'll get that fish sandwich he thought that was healthy to choose what he thought was right
decision and that's when I said you know that if I'm recovering from my past the goal is to reach as many people as possible to confirm they understand the simple features of nutrition and exercise and how to do it change our lives listen I want to change many lives with 315 plus million people in the U.s that's a lot of that interesting 117 million of those people have one or more chronic illnessesthat could not be fixed if they choose  better food when they travel a little by little 1.5 billion people are overweight or obese obesity listen I could talk math all day numbers all day but I do not want to talk
about that there are a lot of variables that we can do to change what I want to talk about about one and the way we get ours information and how to store that simple information we listen to with which we hear diet and exercise daily we see on social media which excludes friends from the dinner we are talking about it news magazines or whatever we may be to hear exactly what is wrong etc.then you have all the experts right


































the experts a little bit right in the end these experts push ingredients they push extreme forms of exercise etc. always

they make things even more difficult
often what they preach is not based on evidence no science textbooks should be made support me um I hope they find


something get out of it all ok but if we remove it it is not easy they make things very difficult so i grew up northeast Philly I'm a little boy, i have a big mouth so i I thought you knew how I learned to protect me at the same time in my life so I started taking it so you know more at an early age, I started boxing others karate little wrestling i I have done this for the last 20 years and I saw many teachers and I will never forget this one the pastor I was with was very nice and the reason was that he stuck basically we went in there every day and we learned the same fists the same kicking the same footwork I learned a lot from to him, it passed to me
learning those skills is the rest of my life health and hold on to them now a lot some teachers I have met
on the first day we go read a couple who knows about boxing a second time the day you will learn to jump flying kick off a flying dump cake I don't say have a punch and you have to jump get out of the seats no thank you they did not stick to the basics there is a great proverb that I love feed the person fish
he feeds her teach someone to fish and he feeds her all his life what i want to do i want to feed people
whole life on foundations once listen it is not so hard when you go buy ok today I go eats strawberries that I will put under strawberry pop-tarts congratulations you did a wonderful thing decision if you decide to get it oatmeal over captain crunch that's a bad decision captain crunch is the very fine grain on the face you see where I'm going we can keep this pretty simple though unfortunately what makes a nut
exactly it's hard to understand it's hard to hold you food there everyone at some point in his or her life he has been eating and unfortunately Food makes things harder food is the same religion today sees something about food on social media regularly day in daily news and i they hate to admit this but they themselves
x

Post a Comment

0 Comments